The acceptable dress code for Mounties is smart casual. We request that our Members and guests are clean, neat and tidy in appearance at all times. Mounties reserves the right to refuse entry to any individual that is considered inappropriate dressed and/or not adhereing to our outlined dress code standards.
Patrons wearing obscene or offensive language on their clothing will not be permitted entry to any Mounties Group venue.
The following dress code applies to all Mounties Members and patrons:
- Shorts considered to be provocative
- Training apparel
- Bare feet
- Rubber thongs not permitted after 8:30pm
- Singlets & muscle shirts
- Hats or head-wear except for religious, cultural or medical reasons
- Tank tops, see-through blouses, midriff tops or crop tops
- Leotards, swim wear or bikini tops
- Offensive or political slogans or pictures
- Dirty, untidy clothing including work overalls
- Torn, ripped or frayed clothing except when such is deemed part of the original design
- Motorcycle Club Colours, including outlaw club colours